But PGage, that's exactly my point - I don't want a network announcer to be
'in the bag' for ANY team.  If I wanted to listen to super-slanted
pro-Yankee commentary, I'd turn on WCBS and listen to John Sterling stumble
his way through 9 innings.  (Of course, by the 6th inning, I'll have gouged
out my ears with a sharp stick, such is my hatred for Sterling...)  Just
call the games objectively, highlight the spectacular plays and players,
good and bad, for both teams.  Why is that so much to ask for from FOX?