On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Brad Beam <b.b...@suddenlink.net> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Diener" <skykid3...@yahoo.com>
>

>  Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Big Jaw say when Michelle Obama was on
>> his show promoting her healthy eating campaign that he was going to make an
>> effort to watch what he ate?

After watching him "drive thru" a Burger King in every other commercial
break during the Yankees game, I have a feeling we're going to be watching
what he eats all summer long.

Then comes along this little factoid from this week's issue of
> "Entertainment Weekly" (#1202; p.84):
>
> "[P]eople who watch Letterman eat more than people who watch Leno."

And the scientific backing here comes from?  What if the Letterman people
eat more healthy foods like fruits and veggies with whole grain pasta while
the Leno's folks eat microwaved TV dinners?

TVG