I've now watched the week of Scotland shows. I approve of them
overall. I probably enjoyed the Wednesday installment the best, and
would liken it to the closest we'll see to Craig's version of "Johnny
Comes Home," which I doubt many remember but I enjoyed.

One moment I'm seeing get some internet buzz occurred in Monday's show
featured Mila Kunis and Craig walking through a historic cemetery. It
was an eight minute long, unedited, one-camera walk-and-talk. It was
far from perfect -- I'm sure they never intended to use the entire
segment so not much care was taken to avoid seeing crew in the shot,
etc -- but it was a nice, simple, engaging conversation.

My criticism would be that when talk shows go to Chicago, they have to
get Oprah as a guest. If they go to Vegas, they get a Wayne Newton.
Craig failed to get either Sean Connery or Billy Connelly. Don't get
me wrong, I've heard Fred MacAulay on BBC4 for years and it was cool
seeing what he looked like, but one of the two known Scottish names
seemed a given and it didn't happen.

Overall, a fun week of shows.