re the cemetery segment:

http://www.tvworthwatching.com/post/THE-TV-WORTH-WATCHING-INTERVIEW-Craig-Ferguson-120517.aspx

Q:  From the first night, when you went in the graveyard with Mila
Kunis — there, at some point, she skips while she’s going towards the
monument you want to steer her toward. And you sort of scold her for
skipping. And I was thinking — in most cases, I would think that was a
very conscious choice to do that, but I really think that was just her
being her.

A:  Yeah. She was just being herself. She didn’t mean anything by it.

Q:  It was such a great exchange — and then later on, when you started
talking really seriously. That was one of things where I got the sense
that, without the cameras, without the crew, you would have had pretty
much the same conversation at that exact second.

A:  Oh, no doubt.  That’s why I asked Mila to come, because she’s one
of the few people that have got the cojones to do that. That’s really
why we ran it as an eight-minute, unedited shot — a single shot for
the entire thing, which, of course, you never see on television. We
ran it like that — it’s fine. The crew is getting in the way in the
background, and the P.A. is running between the gravestones, and I’m
like, ‘Fine. Fuck them. Leave it in.’ It looks good. People aren’t
stupid. They know what that is.

Because the longer you stay on one shot, the more the honesty becomes
apparent. And I think you’re right. Mila was just being herself.