"Six Seasons and a Movie" actually started as a joke from one of their
"(not a) clip show" episodes last season.  Abed was obsessed with "The
Cape" (the history of which, I don't imagine I need to get into here), and
at one point while trying to replicate the abilities of the titular hero,
he ran off shouting "SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE!"  It's since become a
rallying cry for "Community" itself.

(Also noteworthy re: "Community" & "The Cape": In this season's 'Pillows &
Blankets', Peter David provides the Ken Burns-ian narration. At the end of
the episode, it's revealed that Jeff is in the VO booth with him.  At one
point Jeff asks "Weren't you in 'The Cape'?" to which David answers "No.")