On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Ed Dravecky <drave...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kevin M. <drunkbastar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > My bad... thought she was just a semi-regular
>
> Melissa Rauch and Mayim Bialik have joined the gang on the couch in
> the opening credits this season.

BBT is a series I will try watching down the road. I hear many good things
about it, but the first half dozen episodes were just agonizing to me. I've
tried watching a few times since, but keep getting tired premises. I want
to like the series, but I fear like the work of Joss Whedon, this show
might elude me.