On Monday, January 28, 2013 3:16:10 PM UTC-5, Bob in Jersey wrote:

> Back on July 12, 2012, I wrote:
>>
>> In order to consolidate the lifestyle programming that appears on these
>> channels, known as (city name) Nonstop and (last time I looked) seen on
>> (channel).4 on OTA sets, and on major cablers in those cities... the hours
>> they don't use could be filled with NBCU-owned classic shows... I know that
>> some of them also air syndicated sports...
>>
>> And no, I don't like the name being considered for the new network...
>>
>> TheWrap<http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/bob-tv-nbcu-rolls-local-news-channels-new-national-network-47351>
>>

> The name they ultimately decided on, I just discovered today (tho the
> actual change came in December, per
> Wiki<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cozi_TV>),
> is Cozi TV ... Mother J was watching the colour 1964 Universal Studios
> feature, *Munster, Go Home*.  -- BOB

Cozi TV has a fairly good selection of oldies. Where else am I going to see
"Banacek"?
The picture quality isn't always great, though (especially on black and
white stuff like "Ozzie and Harriet"). And while it's great to see "I Spy"
again, I noticed they're playing the closing credits at high speed (so it's
not in time with the music). Haven't noticed any other tricks, though.

-Tim