I still like them better than what I deem to be the most unlikable reality
show cast I've ever seen, the new 'Hell's Kitchen'. There is not one chef I
am inclined to root for (and or course, having a rooting interest in a
contestant(s) is how these shows survive) with many appearing to be
grotesque caricatures of chef-testants from season's past. Add to that an
apparent lack of, you know, cooking skills, and fragile constitutions that
anyone who's taken Psych 101 could see would manifest during the pressure
of the show (of course, that might've been the desired effect), and for the
first time ever I might be out.

FWIW, I am also out for the first time ever with "The Apprentice". I barely
tolerated the Celebrity version, and cannot endure the "Celebrity Repeats"
version.

Ron Casalotti
Wayne, NJ