You can also hear it for free at the Public Radio Exchange web site after
you register.  PRX is a web-based programming service for public radio, but
you don't have to work in public radio to register at the site and listen
to programming.  It's under "LA Theatre Works," of course, but I'll give
you the exact URL, since it's an embedded player:

http://www.prx.org/pieces/80304-moving-bodies

Funny is that the series airs in San Francisco on Pacifica's KPFA, the
station that has an ironclad rule against underwriting announcements from
evil capitalist corporate AmeriKKKa (or anything else), but the cue sheets
emphasize that stations must air the underwriting announcements on the
program.  I'm curious how KPFA gets around this.

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotligh...@gmail.com