I kept thinking to myself "At least they're trying harder than ESPN did
with 'The Decision'...", but ultimately it was the same thing - a 30min
special that could have been boiled down to 5min.  Although I appreciate
the fact that the Beeb got perspective from past Doctors, companions and
fans (Stephen Hawking!), I found myself wishing the uberfans brought up to
the live stage were a bit more polished as talking heads and/or that they'd
just used past companions (YAY Bernard Cribbins - but where was Karen
Gillan? Or Billie Piper?  Or Catherine Tate? Hell, they could have gotten
Arthur Darvill via satellite from his "Once" dressing room in NYC...)  And
as for Zoe Ball...I feel like they really needed a Whovian more than they
needed a host - I know he's from the wrong side of the pond, but I'd have
preferred someone like Chris Hardwick.

M-D
Is it me, or has Collin Baker NOT aged well?