I had Encore Westerns as part of my DirecTV service for a couple of years
when they were running through all the Maverick episodes in order.  I saved
the Garner episodes to DVD but not the others.  That should tell you what I
thought of "brother Bret" compared to "brother Bart, cousin Beau, cousin
Brent" and any other Maverick who popped up.

Now I'm glad I did, because the reruns on Cozi are (grrrrrr) omitting the
closing credits and sung theme song.

I don't think I ever saw James Garner in anything I didn't at least mildly
like.