I know what I'd like to see (which is why it would never happen):

Classic Britcoms!

Yes Minister/Yes Prime Minister
Fawlty Towers
Are You Being Served?
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Last of the Summer Wine
Keeping Up Appearances

... and whatever that show was starring the recently-departed Elaine
Stritch that A&E ran right after the merger of ARTS and The Entertainment
Channel in the early 1980s.  Come to think of it, Kelly Monteith had a show
in that A&E block as well.