Today is the day he moves from hospital to rehab facility.

The other brothers heard the suggestion that it would be the same one in
which mother was a few years ago, but it's part of a large chain *awl* over
the Northeast and Midwest... and they have at least five or six buildings
just in our area.

My first guess is that the one nearly between Easton and Bethlehem, which
mentions services particular to dad's sitch, and is also within shouting
distance of a hospital, would get the nod, but I'll know for sure when one
of the bros takes me there later.