As next year's schedule is being announced, I thought I would go back to my
absurdly optimistic thoughts of which 2015-16 shows I might watch, posted
here last September 8.

As it turned out, I still have not seen High Castle (though I still very
much want to, and hope to over the summer); I watched one episode of
Minority Report and was so disgusted promptly forgot about it, never did
see an episode of Heroes Reborn, and apparently was the better for it.

I wound up watching even one episode of only three other new network shows
this year: Blindspot and Quantico, both shows I caught up with over the
winter break period on DVR and found to be pleasurable enough guilty
pleasures that I followed them to the end of the season (I think I still
have one or two Blindspots to watch). I watched Shades of Blue for the
reason NBC wanted me to (Jenny). Sorry, not sorry I did.

The three shows I watched were all B-level at best, by network standards.
Not a very good season for me.

P.S.
Oh wait, I did see a couple of episodes of that horrid, horrid NPH show -
still paying off the psychotherapy for the PTSD from that one...