How much as the SIARXC edited for BBCA? 'Cause it ran 20 (yes twenty) minutes on the mothership.

I'd rather they gave more time to the Focus/Civic/A film or maybe Evans could have said something interesting about the R8.

It's funny that you (Kevin) talk about Evans being "dispassionate" about cars. Doesn't the guy own a LOT of cars? He let May have a go in his Ferrari GT California, IIRC. I don't know how he falls so flat (while being shouty) when the man actually does like cars (on paper, anyway).

I said it before, I'll say it again. Give them time to settle into the format and I'll be happy to spend many series watching the show.

Also, FWIW, this episode ran about 59 minutes.

--
-----
My 5YO nephew needs a wheelchair van. Please donate/visit:

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.