The guest lineup for the first run of Match Game has been announced - and
while none of Joe's choices made the cut, I think it's a pretty good lineup.
http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Sutton-Foster-Titus-Burgess-Rosie-ODonnell-More-Will-Play-ABCs-MATCH-GAME-20160615

Note that Betty White, one of Joe's choices, is a regular panelist on To
Tell the Truth. (And the first episode of TTTT opened with a nice montage
of her appearances on the show in the fifties, sixties and nineties.)

BTW, the first taping of Match Game was yesterday afternoon at the ABC
studio in New York - and I actually got a ticket. I was really looking
forward to it; unfortunately, I couldn't make it because I had a funeral to
attend. Would have been fun, though.