Canceled Netflix series 'Sense8' to return for 2-hour finale

LOS ANGELES (AP) - The fans have spoken, and the canceled Netflix series
"Sense8" is coming back next year for a two-hour final episode.
Netflix and show co-creator Lana Wachowski said Thursday that fan clamor
inspired the show's return. Netflix had announced earlier this month that
"Sense8" was not renewed for a third season.
The series features global settings and an international cast exploring
their mysterious mental link.
Wachowski said in a Facebook post that the "passionate letters, the
petitions, the collective voice that rose up" in support of the show
ultimately helped resurrect it.
A Netflix representative confirmed the Facebook post and released a
statement Thursday saying, "We decided to give Sense8 fans the ending they
totally deserve."