Thanks for the head’s up Melissa, with a little Google it was easy to find
(are there really haters out there still punishing it’s that reference him
directly?). I enjoyed it - though he is probably a little too far on the
other end of the screaming 70’s spectrum for me (again, Legend, for me, is
Goldilocks).

The nuances of Christian theology are probably too far off topic even by
the forgiving standards of this list; I will just say that, for me since
about my senior year in HS, the only possible chance that Christianity has
to be meaningful and plausible is through the path pointed to by the song
Gethsemane  (and the two last songs by Judas) in this show. As per Mae
West, these songs, like pizza and sex, are great when done well, and still
pretty good even when not.

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 10:59 AM Melissa P <takingupspace...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> HWCNBN's version of Gethsemane is the most stunning version of the song
> ever recorded.
>
> Unfortunately, I can't share it on a message board!
>

> On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 1:15 PM, PGage <pga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have had a couple of friendly but passionate debates the Gethsemane
>> number already this morning.

Sent from Gmail Mobile