I've finished the other episodes of the "The Tick." It goes off rails a
little bit at the end where they seem a little desperate to wrap it up, but
I enjoyed it. Scott Speiser as the flawed good guy Overkill and Yara
Martinez and Jackie Earle Haley as the chief villains were outstanding.
Really about the only weak performance was Valorie Curry as the sister to
The Tick's sidekick. Maybe they didn't have time to give her meatier parts.
I hope it did well enough to return.