It looks like Season 2 is a go, per this Collider article:
http://collider.com/the-tick-season-2-interview-peter-serafinowicz-griffin-newman/
David

    On Tuesday, April 3, 2018, 9:03:31 PM EDT, Steve Timko
<steveti...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I've finished the other episodes of the "The Tick." It goes off rails a little
bit at the end where they seem a little desperate to wrap it up, but I enjoyed
it. Scott Speiser as the flawed good guy Overkill and Yara Martinez and Jackie
Earle Haley as the chief villains were outstanding. Really about the only weak
performance was Valorie Curry as the sister to The Tick's sidekick. Maybe they
didn't have time to give her meatier parts. I hope it did well enough to return.
On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 9:51 PM, 'David Bruggeman' via TVorNotTV
<tvornottv@googlegroups.com> wrote:

>From what I remember at the San Diego Comic-Con panel, all of the episodes
>have been shot, and the second six will become available in early 2018.

At the same panel, Serafinowicz specifically mentioned West's Batman as an
influence, particularly the earnestness.
David

From: Steve Timko <steveti...@gmail.com>To: TV or Not TV
<tvornottv@googlegroups.com>Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 12:34:32 AM
EDTSubject: [TV orNotTV] Quick review: The Tick

I’ve finished the first six episodes of “The Tick” on Amazon Prime and I
canrecommend it. It’s goofy and it keeps the jokes coming, for the most part.
I’mtrying to think why I like this and couldn’t care less about the
“TheDefenders.” Part of it is that there’s no characters in “The Tick” dragging
itto a stop. I’m looking at you, Iron Fist. And the jokes keep coming.

As someone noted somewhere else, perhaps in an earlierthread in this group,
this version of “The Tick” focuses more heavily onArthur, who The Tick is
trying to make his sidekick. That story centers arounda special suit that The
Tick stole for Arthur and others want back. For me, theweakest part of the
first six episodes is Arthur’s storyline. He seems toowhiny and the plot drags
when it focuses too much on him.

There’s an odd collection of superheroes and villains. Butthe star is Peter
Serafinowicz as The Tick. His version seems to channel Adam West at times. And
they successfullymine his naïve earnestness for comedy. Serafinowicz plays it
like someone whowas deeply home-schooled.

Since I had already seen the pilot, the other five episodeswent by quickly. I
guess another six will drop. I have no idea when or if theyhave even been shot
yet.

to tvornottv+unsubscribe@ googlegroups.com.