If you remember, "Slumdog" was produced by Celador, the original creators
of "Millionaire," after they had sold off the format to the Dutch company
that shortly thereafter became a division of Sony.  The novel the film was
based on, "Q&A," had a fictitious show called "Who Will Win the Millions?"

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotligh...@gmail.com