I also liked it. A bit rough around the edges but nothing that wouldn't be
expected for the first time out. She had an interesting perspective and I
would have continued watching to see where it went.

Netflix has had a relatively hard time dealing with current events
programming (Wolf, Handler, McHale). I've heard two theories: first,
there's a cognitive dissonance for Netflix subscribers who come to the site
expecting binge-ready and don't get it with these kinds of shows; and
second, their delivery (how it's presented) gets lost. Someone on a Reddit
thread pointed out that clicking on the tile for a show will autoplay the
most recent episode, but people sometimes skip a week and have to then do
more work to find and start the episode they want. Also you can't order the
shows to your preference, making it different (and therefore an obstacle)
for those used to a PVR.

When they announced McHale's show would go on hiatus and come out with a
batch of 6 shows, I thought that was the death knell. The whole point of a
show like that is to react/respond to the zeitgeist; what's the point of
waiting 6 weeks -- other than to satisfy the "must binge" crowd?

Chris