TDS has been running long since several weeks ago, to the point that I have
my DVR recording 15 minutes past the scheduled end time every night. On
Comedy Central's website, Thursday's show (including commercials) runs 36
minutes; it's labeled "extended," which applies to the interview segment.
Three acts + Moment of Zen, as usual. What you're calling an "extra
segment" was what we saw as Act 2. (This is the second time a "Trevor talks
to the audience" segment bumped whatever they'd had planned for Act 2.) If
you saw four acts, you got more than we did.