This is a segment of their Between The Scenes feature they've had on
Facebook now for about six months. It pops up in my Facebook feed as a
sponsored post regularly, but much more when the show is on break.
https://www.facebook.com/BetweenTheScenes/
It looks like something went sideways with the Michael Costa shoot at the
shutdown rally in Washington, D.C., and they just used a shortened version
of that in the first act, then used a Between The Scenes to fill the space.