She’s been there all along. She’s just occasionally been in a different
location. Last week she was off to the right in the picture.

I was wondering who the dark haired female bass player was but it looks like
she was a fill-in as the regular bass player was back this past week.

From: 'David Bruggeman' via TVorNotTV <tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2019 7:50 PM
To: 'Dave Sikula' via TVorNotTV <tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Familiar face returns to The Late Show

Yeah, Maddie is the redhead.  She's also probably the least expressive of the
band, but YMMV.

A brief web search does not provide any information on a new gig or other
reason for leaving the show, but that proves nothing.  I only now figured out
the name of the bare-headed saxophone player (Louis Fouche) who's been with the
band most of the time since Eddie Barbash left.

David

On Saturday, May 4, 2019, 6:18:30 PM EDT, 'Dave Sikula' via TVorNotTV