A Maryland outdoor venue, Merriwether Post Pavilion, near good highways and
a mall between Baltimore and Wa(r)shington, has stepped up to take the
event, as of now still to be held that same August weekend, but the talent
lineup of which is still far from determined...

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/woodstock-50-relocate-maryland-merriweather-post-pavilion-863681/

(link)

IYC, John Fogerty won't move his scheduled appearance there from Bethel
Woods:

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/john-fogerty-becomes-first-woodstock-50-artist-to-publicly-exit-festival-1203280815/

(link)

(It took me north of 30 minutes just to post this on GG web. This dinosaur
Win7 box HAS to do certain things during the day, and nothing I have or can
obtain will reprioritize it.)