On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 6:17 PM 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV <
tvornottv@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Tom Wolper, to moi, in part, today (7/26):
>>
>> Bob: I don't know what your tech budget is like but I recommend going to
>> Costco, Walmart, Target, or Best Buy and buying their cheapest tablet,
>> assuming you have access to WiFi from your internet provider.
>>

> Notebooks are closer to my style. (I have significant vision issues) I
> think the WiFi options are good here.

Walmart.com has Chrome books starting at $60 for refurbished and $74 for
new. Compared to a new desktop that's not a lot of money and you won't be
dealing with the Windows 7 lags which will only get worse as apps and
programs are written for machines with higher capacities.