On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 11:29 AM Kevin M. <drunkbastar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rob Schneider weighed in... calling an openly racist conversation a
> “misfire”
>
> https://twitter.com/robschneider/status/1173728343377641474?s=21
> <https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/shane-gillis-at-saturday-night-live-racial-homophobic-slurs-podcast-1239506>

When the story first broke I was going to predict Gillies was toast. I
didn't because... who knows these days? But as I was watching Country Music
and they were showing blackface entertainers in the late 19th and early 20
centuries I remembered Megyn Kelly and the financial bath NBC took over
her. There was no way NBC was going to keep Gillies on.