Classic case of "I'm not sorry about my material. I'm sorry my
material cost me a lucrative gig."

        -----------------------------------------From: "Kevin M."
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday September 21 2019 10:47:00PM
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Gillies out at SNL

In his return to stand-up, Gillis went full white-privilege, acting
like the racist a-hole he apparently is. His entire set isn’t
transcribed in the article, but the parts that are... ugh.

[1]https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/shane-gillis-makes-first-stand-up-appearance-since-snl-firing-1203341768/
[2]
I look forward to not watching him on Dancing With The Stars or
Celebrity Big Brother or whatever other obnoxious show gives airtime
to this jagoff