May all your collies stay unmolested.

Salud!

From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin M.
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 23:39
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] OT: congrats

Thanks. My only regret is the wedding can’t take place in Studio One at the old
NBC Burbank facility.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:15 PM Doug Eastick <east...@mcd.on.ca
<mailto:east...@mcd.on.ca> > wrote:
I saw on The Book of Face that one of our long term members has become engaged
to be married this year.  Announced on today on Valentine's Day.   I great big
congrats to that Long Term Outspoken Opinionated member of the list.

Shannon Doherty should now be relieved.
Dick Clark will not be hosting a reception for them.

--
Doug Eastick <east...@mcd.on.ca <mailto:east...@mcd.on.ca> >

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/CAK5Q1BpcNqn5KAOSVJCfOZuosHox3N4iRyigKaM2rtkiyp_aXg%40mail.gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/CAK5Q1BpcNqn5KAOSVJCfOZuosHox3N4iRyigKaM2rtkiyp_aXg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>