Let me add my congratulations, even if I've had my disagreements with you
(but hasn't everyone?).

I should say that right now I'm planning a trip to San Francisco later this
spring and I wonder what I'm going to say if I run into Sikula other than
"nice to meet you in person" and (if I see a show he's in) "great job!"
(I'm sure as hell not going to talk about "SNL" or other things.)

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotligh...@gmail.com