I'll add my heartiest congratulations to Kevin (since my FB version of it
was kind of meh -- just like SNL ...) and mention that I do indeed have a
show running in March and April; a world premiere called "The Lady
Scribblers," about some of the first women to write for the English stage.
(Details here: https://www.custommade.org/lady-scribblers/). I'm at the TCM
Festival later in April, but don't expect to be going anywhere else until
the fall--and am delighted to talk about anything, even SNL and Bojack
Horseman ...)

--Dave Sikula