On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 11:23 AM Pete Ahles <pete.ah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There's a 30 for 30 - "June 17, 1994" that shows the Bronco chase along
> with the NBA Finals without additional commentary.
> "The Price of Gold" is the 30 for 30 about Nancy Kerrigan/ Tonya Harding.

I'm good with 30 for 30 documentaries. They're concise and the narrative is
set after the story has ended so the content stays relevant to that
narrative. What was suggested in the SI piece was showing the full raw
footage from the news coverage of those events. A lot of that is anchors
and reporters babbling and speculating. That's what's difficult to watch
after all these years.