I will gladly let you keep hulu and hbo if I can keep the healthcare I
have.     I just can't imagine what it would be like, in this COVID-19
situation, knowing that if got COVID, needed medical attention, and had to
goto hospital requiring ICU care..... with pending questions of $$, copay,
etc.

Side note..... my wife works in the Administration at our local hospital
(city population 160,000) and they've been working for 6 weeks on covid
surge planning (PPE, vents, ICU rooms, testing, staffing, visitor policies,
etc etc etc etc).    My engineering job at my desk here seems so simple, by
comparison.

Doug Eastick <east...@mcd.on.ca>