Ugh.  I got so mad at how much Penn and his producer embraced free-market
libertarian notions on that show that I actually emailed them about it.  That I
expected them to be more engaged over email than on the radio was such a
boneheaded notion on my part...
David

    On Friday, May 22, 2020, 11:23:53 PM EDT, Kevin M.