On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 10:29 PM Kevin M. <drunkbastar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No matter how hard you try, I’m still not going to date Joe Rogan.

I don't get why Spotify is making this deal because they aren't content
originators and, unlike Stern and SiriusXM, I don't see how it will sell
subscriptions. Still, in a world where NBC signed Megyn Kelly for $65
million with all of her baggage, this may not be such a shocking deal.

in learning about antiracism, one of the more difficult concepts to
describe to a mass audience is white privilege. The talk here about Rogan
is a clear example of it: Rogan will use language that harms people or will
have guests on whose intentions are to harm people and he will claim
innocence of bad intentions because he and the vast majority of his
audience are not the ones that will be harmed.