> On May 27, 2020, at 11:44 AM, M-D November <mdnovem...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I know this, but there's still a lingering association.  (Plus, isn't the
> internet service still called "Road Runner"?)

Wikipedia says that Time Warner Cable eliminated the "Road Runner" marketing in
2012. I actually first subscribed to Time Warner Cable internet service a
little before that, circa 2010 or 2011, and it seemed to me like they were
already moving away from the Road Runner name at that time -- although I do
have a roadrunner.com email address that I never use. Presumably, Spectrum is
still paying WarnerMedia in order to continue using that domain name so they
don't have to make existing subscribers change their email addresses. (I
believe new subscribers currently get an email address in the spectrum.net
domain.)