I feel compelled to point that it seems that for at least part of the
weekend competing NPR stations in LA KPCC and KCRW were simulcasting.  I
had it on at 10 p.m. LA time Saturday night and KPCC's Larry Mantle was
doing call-ins and trying to be the calming influence in this tragedy,
although I expect that the non-white audience was more pissed that KCRW's
Saturday night dance music shows weren't on.