I always had a bit of a soft spot for the previous set - I liked the design
(it felt very 'classic NBC'), but it never really felt like it fit Fallon's
personality the way his old Late Night set did.  It almost like someone
thought "it we give him a set that invokes Carson or Parr, he'll turn into
one of those guys" and it just didn't work.)

The new set is much more in keeping with Jimmy's personality and the style
of his show, although I don't love the giant "FALLON" in the rafters above
the stage.  (Unless this is ALSO a precursor to dropping the "Tonight"
branding...)