I didn't think Discovery was horrible, just inconsistent. There have been
some good episodes (and some stinkers), and I've become invested in some of
the characters, not the main character though. I don't find her very
sympathetic.

I don't know how much of a draw it will have on CBS. I think most of those
that are interested in it have either gotten CBS All Access or they've
waited for the DVDs. But CBS needs to fill their fall schedule with
something.