>   Chris Wallace failed, badly, as well.

While I have some mixed feelings about Wallace, short of being armed with a
cattle prod and the ability to turn off the mics, I don't know who could
have done better. When one side is determined to ignore all the agreed-upon
rules, what is the other one and the moderator supposed to do?

I was watching a high-volume thread on on Reddit's r/politics, and there
were lots of complaints about Wallace interrupting Biden. Afterward, I
peeked into some conservative subs, and the complaining was how it was
unfair that Trump had to debate both Biden and Wallace.

Now imagine being the upcoming moderators (Steve Scully and Kristen Welker)
watching last night.