He has been suspended by the New Yorker, but just given some time off by
CNN.

I have been in six to ten video appointments a day since late March. I know
what it means to think the camera and or Mike is muted when they are not.
But I have never dropped trou to expose myself to a camera I supposed
thought was muted. I have on occasion changed my clothes in the room where
my computer is, and thought “oh man, this would be embarrassing if the
camera was on and someone was watching”, but, you know that is more of an
anxiety day dream than a real possibility.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epdgm4/new-yorker-suspends-jeffrey-toobin-for-zoom-dick-incident
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile