Not sure why I have decided to assign this story to myself to keep the list
updated, but Vice has updated their story to indicate it was not really a
“Zoom Dick” situation, but more of an unfortunate jerk off situation.
Toobin thought he was off camera during a break in the meeting, masturbated
during a separate phone call.

More when we have identified who he was talking to.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile