Williams isn't bad when he's not trying to impress the viewer with how clever
he is.
The others (and, really, Hayes is the only one I watch regularly) at least are
articulate and have points of view I, mostly, agree with. I can easily see,
though, how anyone could find any of them insufferable.
--Dave Sikula

    On Friday, November 6, 2020, 9:34:33 PM PST, Kevin M.