> the 10:00 am games (yes, that is how I and God refer to them)

No such thing as 10:00 games in my part of the world. Stick to 'early' and
'late' if we want to avoid silly religious wars.

> My memory s Fox updated the AFC games and CBS the NFC
> games, but I guess maybe they have more video to show?

There was a point, decades ago, when networks could only show highlights
from the games they were showing. Now, they can all show plays from every
game; I can't find when that changed.

> I was shocked that Fox to went their postgame instead of the ending of
> Redskins-Lions. Or maybe that game ended before Bucs-Panthers did.

We went from the end of Texans-Browns to the end of Jaguars-Packers to
Football Team-Lions just in time for the last field goal.

> Not to mention that 49ers-Saints is "America's Game of The Week" where i
> live(NC) rather than Bengals-Steelers.

Bengals-Steelers had "America's Game of the Week" graphics, too. I guess
that's what Fox calls every late game they have, even in this rare case
where they were exclusive for the early game.