A couple years ago, I was in San Diego on a Sunday.   We were looking for a
place for brunch and I saw bunches of people wearing Chargers clothes (incl
face paint) heading into restaurants.   I thought it was weird to be so
prepared for a game hours away.

Then I realised the Early game is at 10am local time. So weird to me.

Who the hell can eat wings and drink beer at 10:30 am?