The warning on the Steve Martin episode knocked me on my heels a bit, but
whatever.

I like that they don’t put a warning on the Lynda Carter episode which
features an opening number celebrating cannibalism set to a Beatles
classic. Cannibalism = fine. Gonzo shouting “burrito” and the six other
Spanish words he knows = not fine. It’s a sketch in and of itself.