The music rights issue re: Brooke Shields' episode are said to be ongoing,
so that episode may be posted sooner rather than later.

As for the content warnings, I have no issue with them as long as the
episode itself is kept intact.  (I spotted it in front of the Kenny Rogers
episode where the warning stemmed from a somewhat insensitive portrayal of
oilmen of middle-eastern origin.)