Miley seems to have toned down the provocative behavior in recent years (not
that I follow her that closely, but I can't remember any major online
brouhahas).

She performed a cover of Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" on one of the "SNL
At Home" episodes just about a year ago.

In September 2019, I was paid to be a juror in a mock-trial version of the
defamation lawsuit brought against Elon Musk by the cave expert that he'd
called names on Twitter (for daring to say that Musk's plan to rescue the boys
trapped in a cave in Thailand was unworkable). Musk wasn't there, but all I can
say is that he was lucky that the cave expert's lawyer was Lin Wood, who became
infamous a year later for trying to overturn the 2020 election.