Wow, his monologue was much, much worse than i expected it to be - and I
expected it to be horrid. I did not expect NBC to not even pretend to be
doing anything but using the monologue to try to rehabilitate Musk’s image.

Musk is an asshole, not because he has a mild case of ASD, not because he
likes to smoke marijuana, even though that is the point SNL’s writers tried
to leave us with.

Sent from Gmail Mobile